In a Hurry? Check Our Top 3 Picks!
The gooey richness of Belgian waffles with caramelized sugar is heaven for breakfast. It will certainly perk up your mornings. You get to enjoy Belgian waffles if you’re staying in a hotel. Or you can drop by the cafe to get one. But you can’t do that every day! You need the best Belgian waffle maker so you can make one in your kitchen!
But not all Belgian waffle makers can help you whip up delicious waffles. Our top picks can help you make evenly cooked waffles. That’s crisp on the outside but moist on the inside.
Now you don’t have to be an expert to make delicious Belgian waffles. You can make it every day using just one kitchen equipment! Scroll down to see our best picks.
Here is the List of 10 Best Waffle Makers:
- Presto 03510 Belgian Waffle Maker
- Cuisinart WAF-F20 Waffle Maker
- Chef’s Choice Belgian Waffle Maker
- Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker
- KRUPS Adjustable Belgian Waffle Maker
- All-Clad 4-Square Belgian Waffle Maker
- Conair WMK600 Belgian Waffle Maker
- Oster CKSTWFBF10MR Waffle Maker
- Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker
- Gourmia GWM460 Belgian Waffle Maker
The 10 Best Waffle Makers Reviewed
If you’re planning on making waffles as your morning meal every day, then make sure to invest a Best Belgian waffle maker that has all the features and factors suitable to your needs.
This famous Belgian waffle maker is perfect for those that prefer crispy outsides and tender insides. It has a convenient rotation of 180 degrees along with grids that are extra thick for waffles to make the exact diameter of 7 inches. To store easily, you can lock it into a vertical position. Another feature you can benefit from is its digital timer that counts the baking time down and alerts you when the waffle is perfectly baked through an audible tone. Other than its four sections for smoother cuts, the inner surface of the pan also has an added thicker surface to boost its nonstick feature.
- It has a conveniently rotating design with thicker grids for a perfectly baked Belgian waffle of seven inches. Not to mention that it’s already made of four sections to reduce the hassle of cutting or slicing.
- Complete with a digital display countdown timer to signal you when the waffle is baked. Additionally, it also has a stainless-steel exterior.
- Having an interior made of nonstick material makes it convenient for easy cleaning your waffles.
- It takes a few minutes for waffles to bake.
- The heating mechanism may wear out after a few years.
Why You Should Choose
With a 180 degree flip for an even spread of the batter to create that crispy outside and soft inside. For added guidance, you can refer to the manual included in the package for the troubleshooting steps and timer instructions. It easily becomes our number one in the best Belgian waffle makers list
This unique cuisinart waf-f20 double belgian waffle maker has pancake plates to make it the perfect combination of all the features in your list. Aside from its nonstick plates that you can easily remove, you can also choose from its temperature settings of six options to suit the way you prefer your waffles made. Similar to the Presto Ceramic Flipside, it also has four sets of waffle plates, and audible alerts with indicator lights to signal you when the waffle is readily baked.
Add the pancake plate of four slots to make it the perfect multi-purpose waffle maker. Take this baby anywhere, and you’ll find yourself wanting to cook waffles or pancakes for friends and family because of its conventionality.
- It includes both Belgian waffle plates and pancake plates of four slices, with a 36-inch cord.
- Built with temperature control of six settings
- It’s coated with a nonstick material, making it dishwasher safe.
- Designed with audible alert and indicator lights
- The package includes tongs and a recipe book. You can also easily store it upright.
- The nonstick coating may start peeling if you use an abrasive for cleaning.
- The machine not be as durable as the other waffle makers.
Why You Should Choose
Its hefty price is a promising bargain if you consider the longevity and excellent quality used to make this fantastic machine. It wasn’t hard to list this as one of the best Belgian waffle makers.
The all-clad waffle maker has a new modern design you can look forward to when preparing waffles. With its original floating top-plate, the Chef’s Choice M840 is the most recommended Belgian waffle maker made by the brand. With only a few minutes to spare for preparation and baking, fluffy and tasty waffles are at your service.
Built with a switch where you can select your texture; whether it’s a fast bake for that crispy waffle exterior and tender oven-fresh interior or a deep bake for that perfect uniform texture.
Built for the extremes and heavy-duty usage, this state-of-the-art waffle maker is complete with light for “baking” and “ready” along with a beeper to alert when the “waffle is ready.” You won’t have to worry about it overheating when you use the waffle maker consistently since it’s made to have a quick temperature recovery. Additionally, it also has an accessible clean-up overflow channel.
- Only needs ninety seconds of bake time for the waffles to get cooked
- Installed with the Quad baking system for customization of texture and colour
- You have two choices on how you want your waffle baked; either in deep-bake mode or moist interior and crisp exterior
- Designed with a floating top plate to even the waffle’s thickness.
- May tend to fail quickly, requiring plenty of repairs.
- The nonstick coating is frail and easily peels off.
Why You Should Choose
It’s featured with the Quad baking system to allow the freedom to choose the appropriate flavour, colour, and texture of your taste. Because its deep griddle is nonstick, you can conveniently wipe cloth or napkin to tidy up the mess. Lastly, the floating lid will give you a perfect and satisfying even thickness of the waffles on each of its sides.
Start enjoying crispy and fluffy Belgian waffles as a way to start your morning. With the use of the hamilton beach belgian waffle maker, you can bake tasty vanilla waffles when you wake up. To add a bit more flavour, you can include dessert, fruits, or nuts in the batter without creating a storm in your kitchen.
The machine allows you to bake fluffy and golden-brown waffles into perfection by offering you complete control when it comes to flipping. Serve restaurant-worthy results by gathering the preferences of your friends and family. Whether they like it light or dark, this waffle maker can bake it within minutes.
If you’re mouth-watering and craving for a taste of a sweet and savoury Belgian waffle but have difficulty deciding on which flavour to stick with, then you’re using the right machine. The Hamilton Beach Flip will get you sorted out with its waffle grid design in a deep groove, ultimately made to handle any sort of batter you want to pour inside.
All you have to do is pick a recipe, and this waffle maker will take care of the rest – flipping effortlessly, browning control, and even and fast cooking.
- It’s quick to clean and dishwasher friendly due to its nonstick grids
- Made for easy flipping to bake the perfect thick, fluffy waffles
- It has a cool-touch handle that you can fold for more straightforward storage.
- Designed to be long-lasting due to the stainless steel exterior housing for added durability
- Created with advanced heating for even and consistent baking and browning.
- The heating may sometimes cause a problem, leading you to cook soggy and floppy waffles.
Why You Should Choose
The Hamilton Beach Flip is designed for those who are into waffle experimenting. May it be the thickest or most complex waffle you’re trying to bake, this exemplary waffle maker can make your dream happen. Built with nonstick and removable grids in a Belgian-style that have deep pockets so you can mix as many toppings as you want.
KRUPS made a remarkable Belgian waffle maker that has an adjustable temperature in five levels – from light to dark. It can quickly fulfil and accommodate your preferences while also allowing you to bake four delicious waffles in one go. With green and red indicator lights along with an audible tone to alert you when it’s “ready,” this waffle maker does all the hardships for you without making you do any guesswork.
If you want to add a tad of creativity, you can bake deep-pocket waffles and fill it in with whatever dessert that suits you. It can be cream cheese, jam, fresh fruits, maple syrup, or powdered sugar. The choices are endless! Made with stainless steel and nonstick removable waffle plates, you can combine flavours all day, every day and make it for a tasty treat.
- It comes with lights and audible beeps for alerts.
- You can make four waffle slices at once.
- It’s adjustable to five browning settings of your preference.
- You can store it vertically since countertop space can be precious sometimes.
- Its removable plates are nonstick, making it easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- The nonstick coating may begin to flake at the upper waffle insert after a few uses.
- The bottom plate is not removable.
Why You Should Choose
With a unit like the KRUPS waffle maker, you can prepare four square-shaped Belgian waffles at the same time. It efficiently saves you more time and energy when you’re cooking for your family or yourself during a craving strike. For that, it deserves a place among the best belgian waffle makers.
Similar to the waffle makers mentioned above, the All-Clad 4-Square Belgian Waffle Maker is also one where you can bake four waffles in one go. It’s perfect if you have your friends or family over for brunches or snacks. The machine is also equipped with advanced heating to delivers consistent baking and browning. Built with a steam release system to prevent the build-up of condensation, it can bake waffles in a perfectly crisp exterior with a fluffy and light interior.
It usually bakes square-shaped waffles that are four and a half inches wide and one inch in thickness. It’s also finished with easy-cut sections and deep pockets for you to fill it in with melted butter, whipped cream, fresh fruits, maple syrup, or any topping of your heart’s desire. Along with a red indicator light to let you know when it’s preheating and an audible beep to alert you when it’s ready to fill mouths.
All you have to do is pour in the batter you made, close the lid, and turn the knob for it to start doing its magic. Aside from the beep to signal you, the light will also turn green when the waffles are baked to perfection.
- Delivers the best results and is easy clean-up.
- It bakes extra deep waffles to create space for fillings or toppings.
- They are built with light indicators and audible beeps for added control.
- The package does not come with a manual.
- The heating element may eventually wear off, making it defective.
Why You Should Choose
All-Clad is a company that is determined to make the best quality cookware and electronics to give customers their best experience. Their products, especially this waffle maker, ensures the absolute kitchen performance and longevity. Once they meet the standard for their products, they are ready to take on the needs of the masses. The crafting of this best waffle maker 2021 is all passion-infused.
You can create two perfectly round, golden brown waffles at once with the Conair WMK600. It houses and extra deep once inch pocket for plump and filled waffles. Other than having 1400 watts, the waffle maker also includes a rotatory thermostat and a control knob for you to set your preferred browning and prevent burning. It also features easy flipping for even browning on both sides.
- The waffle grids are coated with nonstick material for easy waffle release and effortless cleaning.
- A user-friendly rotary feature to have an even baked waffle from top to bottom using only 1400 watts of power.
- Installed with two LED indicator lights with three different audible beeps to alert you when each waffle is ready.
- A control knob for adjustable temperature and a product warranty limited for one year.
- It can only cook one waffle at once.
Why You Should Choose
Installed with audible tones for ready use and readily baked, the Conair WMK600 is perfect for pure waffle lovers on the go. Also, it easily contends among the best belgian waffle makers.
What makes the Oster waffle maker different is that it’s coated with Dura Ceramic. And although most Belgian waffle makers are also nonstick, this ceramic coating allows the batter to cook to up to 30% faster, saving you much time and energy. You can also ensure that it won’t peel or flake as time passes by.
However, like most waffle makers, Oster also features easy-flip in its machine and an adjustable knob for temperature control to bake the perfect waffles of your preference. The red candy apple colour makes it an alluring sight in your kitchen, suitable for display and as an accessory.
- Infused with titanium and coated with Dura Ceramic which you can guarantee to last up to eight times longer than the conventional nonstick coatings.
- The ceramic coating is natural and free from PFOA and PTFE, which does not peel or flake off.
- It can cook up to 30% faster than most waffle makers, saving you time and energy
- Comes with an easy flip feature for waffles you can cook evenly.
- You can also adjust the temperature and control for light, crispy, or fluffy waffles.
- May have a fragile handle; it snaps off after frequent use.
Why You Should Choose
The titanium infused ceramic coating makes the waffle maker as durable as ever. Other than that, it’s chemical-free and safe from harmful toxins, scratch-resistant compared to nonstick coatings, and fast cooking. Not to mention, it features secure storage indicative of the best belgian waffle makers.
Baking crispy, savoury and thick Belgian waffles has never been more comfortable with the Cuisinart WAF-300. It’s brushed with the stainless steel look, making it appealing and stunning to look at as kitchen décor. Like other waffle irons, it’s also installed with an adjustable temperature control knob along with visual and auditory indicators for a refined baking experience. Its plates are also removable and dishwasher safe.
- Coated with nonstick material for easy clean-up.
- Its temperature control setting has six choices.
- It has indicator lights for ready to eat and prepared to bake instances.
- The machine comes with a stainless steel top cover for added durability.
- The exterior of the waffle maker may get hotter than usual, making it dangerous when you’re around kids.
Why You Should Choose
One unique feature is that the waffle maker’s bottom is angled inward. It allows for clean drippings when the batter accidentally overflows. The overflowed batter will only drip onto your countertop rather than baking onto the waffle maker’s exterior. This is an advantage since countertops are easier to clean compared to the sides of a waffle maker, making the inward inclination more helpful than you thought.
With the Gourmia Belgian Waffle Maker, you can bake delicious and crispy waffles in one flip! Fill it with batter, choose the settings of your preference and flip it to its side once you’re sure it’s cooked. You’ll have the sound of crunch and crisp waffles in no time. Additionally, it also has a drip tray, folding handles that are cool to touch to avoid burns and waffle cooking plates. Impress your visitors and some of your relatives with homemade Belgian style waffles.
- It’s 180 degrees rotatable to spread the batter evenly
- You can opt for crunchy, light, or fluffy waffles by adjusting the temperature through the dial
- It has long durability due to its stainless steel exterior.
- The handle may quickly come off as it’s made with plastic.
- The heat pad will detach over time.
Why You Should Choose
The Gourmia Flipster waffle maker can prepare scrumptious waffles with only a few flips! You’ll be surprised at how fast this classic waffle maker is. After pouring the batter and choosing from light to dark golden exterior, simply flip the machine while it bakes evenly crispy waffles with every use. You can use it to impress your guests and show off your skills in Belgian waffle making.
What to Consider Before Buying the Best Belgian Waffle Maker
To meet your expectations, here are factors that you should consider in buying the best Belgian waffle makers.
1. Types of waffles
There are different types of waffles. And the preparation, cooking method, and batter of each type varies. Here are some of them.
- Belgian waffles- these waffles have larger squares and deeper pockets. The batter is somewhat lighter too.
- American waffle- they are denser but thinner than Belgian waffles
- Liege waffles- these waffle are chewy, thick, and unevenly shaped
- Brussels waffle- these waffles are fluffier since they make use of yeast
2. The material of the waffle maker
The grid of waffle makers can be made from cast iron, aluminum, cast steel, or nonstick coated. It will determine the durability of the product. Each type of material has its pros and cons. So be sure to know them before buying.
3. Single vs double waffle maker
How many waffles are you going to make? If you need to make more waffles, it’s wise to get a double waffle. While a single waffle is ideal for small batches.
Don’t just get the brand with the lowest price. Choose a Belgian waffle maker that will give you the best value for your money. Does it have the features that you need? Is the price well worth the product? Weigh between adding a few bucks vs getting a cheap waffle maker that might not work properly.
Cleaning is very important. You cannot use a dirty Belgian waffle maker. And cleaning can be a hassle, especially in the morning. So get a brand that is easy to clean.
You may also like: Best Gotham Smokeless Grill
There are additional features that you might need. Some waffle makers might come with an automatic shut off system and a timer. These may have an additional cost, but it can come in very useful.
7. Adjustable and even browning
We all have different preferences for the doneness and crispness of our Belgian waffles. So you have to get one that has easy to read adjustment levels. And also opt for brands that do not have hot spots. This can make your waffle uneven and raw at the center.
Some waffle makers can eat up a lot of space on your kitchen counter. That’s no problem if you have extra space. But if you have a smaller countertop space, you’ll need a compact one. And it should be easy to store too, especially if you’re not going to use it every day.
Belgian Waffle Maker vs Regular Waffle Maker
Belgian waffles are quite different from regular waffles. Belgian waffles are fluffier and thicker. They are also known for their deep pockets that can trap in lots of butter and syrup. So you won’t be able to achieve a Belgian waffle using a regular waffle maker.
Belgian waffle makers also have a round plate. Traditional waffle makers can rotate so that the batter will be evenly distributed. But modern Belgian waffle makers are equipped with deeper pockets so you don’t need to flip them. They also come with moats to avoid the batter from spilling over to the sides.
Regular waffles are thinner and crisper. So regular waffle makers have thinner plates too. They also have more pockets, but they are shallow and smaller. That gives them the extra crunch and crispness.
Spoil yourself every morning with fresh and buttery Belgian waffles. You don’t need to schedule a staycation in a hotel. Nor do you need to run to the nearest cafe to grab a fresh batch. You can eat fresh Belgian waffles for breakfast every day. And with the best Belgian waffle makers, you can whip up hotel worthy waffles in no time.